NUFFY

Monday, January 5, 2009

Thrown Away!

So, today's my first (very tiring, indeed!) day of schooling in 2009. (I had to stay behind for Orientation as mentioned before.) I registered my name with my 7 other Malay friends - kind of coincidential, actually. Amir A was surprisingly elected as the class monitor! HEY THERE!!! After that we did the mundane normal thing on the first day of school - copy my class' time table and I myself don't really like the situation there too. Too messed-up for me. Wait! There's more!!!

We did nothing more than that today, seriously. (At least, before the brainwashing session.) Now, the bombs are about to shatter the pieces of Hiroshima and Nagasaki again! Our school's councellor, Mr. Low Seng Kar (he has a really good singing voice!!!) called out the 5 top PMR students in 4 Tanjung after recess and that includes me. Ahmad was cursing really badly that time. Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!! No way I am leaving 4 Tanjung!!!

We got brainwashed in the Counselling Room by him and Miss Chang and so... the five of us decided to leave our hermitage and shift to 4 Ixora. (Physics' lab!) Now, I will be extra busy to manage my time for Biology AND Account Principles. Biology in the class and Accounts under Miss Zalelah's tuition - 3 hours from 3pm on Fridays, RM40 monthly. So, the very best luck I will need from you from now on! Send me your vibes, people! Merci.

PS: The very first day, the very first work - Additional Mathematics, Functions: Relations. Oh, Dieu! Can you believe that I am reading my Additional Mathematics reference books now???
G O D!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...finally u went 4 ixora 4 u...anyway...i think that's more suitable 4 u oso...haha...best of luck lol...take care...