NUFFY

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Life of Agains

Hello people around the world! It's me (again). Left my home unattended (again) In Ipoh (again) for the so-called family reunion (again). All these things are rather repetitive already. I'm serious. This morning, we all had breakfast in a normal restaurant but the food there are A-B-N-O-R-M-A-L! The food tasted like... heaven! (the sound effect please?) Very delicious! Though they are only 'lau shu fen' with the soup - it STILL rocked!!!!!!!

>>>FAST FORWARD>>> (again!)

Noon
Went out with Aunt Jenny, Mum and granny to Parkson to only
a) Buy my short pants for volleyball practice.
b) Buy my plastic wrapper to wrap my novel and a text book.

Yen (my sister. DUH!) didn't tag along because she said it's boring in there. You will know why later on this post.

We browsed through the lots but the prices there are too expensive for a shortie. So, they decided to buy it in the morning market tomorrow. Then, I got attracted to so many things (mainly clothes and albums) and I dragged my time there and we reached here around 4.20pm. That took me 2 hours in there. On the way back, Aunt Jenny said;

"Sigh. Now I know why Yen said it is boring to come here."

So then, we had our (very heavy) teatime and finished it around 5pm. I jogged at 5.30pm till 6.00pm and there we go again. DINNER AT 6.05pm!!! At least, it is a good chance for me to finally gain my weight up to 50kg (hopefully more!!!). Just now, as I finished CHAPTER 8 of the analysis, I was sitting beside the Mahjong table (again) and looking at those tiles (again). After Brother Kin (another one of my cousins) came out of his room (H-E-R-E), I finally decided to waste my time writing this post and chat with some fellow MSN's.
___

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss Batu Gajah... and Ipoh... and Taiping.... and Chemor.... I MISS PERAK :(