NUFFY

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hectic-isms

Bonsoir, gents! (I usually write at night, unless there are some OMG issues then I will write during daytime.)

Sorry for such stupid adjective combination up there because I can't find any other brainy Ixorian words. Oops, I didn't mean to use the sensitive "I" word there. Argh! WHATEVER! Just leave it. That ain't the topic I am going to discuss here.

Anne and I agreed to update each other via MSN on our new posts in our blogs. So, what I knew from her blog was... pretty embarrassing. Especially when your parent said that you can't clean your own room!

That is life. That's all I can say. I like to use this quote that I created myself, but a stern warning is to be out.

NEVER EVER mention my name for any uses. If you do want to mention about my existence anywhere, just mention about "a blog writer" will do.

"Life is full of ironies and clichés. Sometimes we can't afford to find the answer even until we die. All we do is sit back, reminisce and we simply laugh. Yet, no answers to be discovered. It is also like solving a jigsaw puzzle (my favourite brain-game), you might sometimes lose a piece of it which is never to be found again and because of that one single piece, you can't complete your puzzle." - I think I have my Principal's tone already. Oops!

Actually the quote is very flexible. Ha, ha. My keywords are LIFE, IRONIES, CLICHÉS, REMINISCE and JIGSAW PUZZLE. That's all and that's my quote. Simple and flexible. I hope I didn't make it lame! Please don't nod your heads to my sentence!!!

So, the hectics finally are explained!

#1
Anne is pissed with her life because she can't take her license just because her father didn't agree to that.

#2
I support Anne's mum at all cost when she said she will see "a very successful lawyer takes a bus to work everyday just because her 'daddy' didn't allow her to drive!" That was pretty funny when I read it.

#3
Blogspot issue. I asked a friend of mine to vote for my posts (so she did) and it turned out that nothing was there. Let me explain this because I don't want anyone here to say that I vote my own posts for my fame! The post "Right On Time" was actually 1 FUNNY not 3!

1st time when she voted, it was blank after I refreshed my page. So she did for the 2nd time and it turned out to be the same. So I voted one more time for her and when I refreshed, it turned out to be 3 instead of one! I think I will trust my brain more than mechanics from here after.

No comments: