NUFFY

Thursday, January 1, 2009

(Un)Happy New Year!

Hello, people around the world. Here I am again, standing upright rooting my name in Blogspot after I'd successfully written 30 over posts in my previous blog in Friendster. As Anne said in her Personal Message in her MSN account - New Year means new blog. I am also thinking of writing another blog which ended up here. OK, I better cut off the introduction crap off before you feel bored reading only until the 5th line.



Back to my (first) post title here, many people think New Year is a grand celebration to so-called welcome the another year - 2009 and bygone the previous year - 2008. I hope they will keep such enthusiastic spirit for their National Days, as for my country, it's 31st of August. It's good to know, you see? That is why I named my blog "An Empty Vial". As you can see, an empty vial is... an empty vial, right? Wrong. If you can see it in another POV (Point of View), an empty vial is somehow somewhat like a sponge. Sponge absorbs liquid to fill itself with it while empty vial waits to be filled with liquid and solid. Damn, I'm still introducing!!!



Sorry for the off-topic just now. I couldn't really concentrate on ONE thing when I blog. OK! Actually, New Year's Day is indeed a happy day, or else, it won't be called a HAPPY New Year. And there is a story why for me, my New Year is an unhappy one. New year, new troubles, new conflicts! I realize, as we grow older, we have more conflicts to solve and more troubles to overcome. That is why older people have more white hairs nowadays!



Here are my conflicts and my sub-conflicts:

1. Academics
Bahasa Malaysia [Malay Language]
Prinsip Akaun [Accounts Principles]
Sejarah [History]
Pendidikan Moral [Moral Studies]
English Language
Modern Mathematics
Additional Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry

2. PBSM [Red Crescent Society]
Kawad Platun Lelaki [Boys' platoon foot drill]
Team Test
Committee member

3. Forum competition

4. Debates competition [in Malay Language]

5. Choral Speaking, hopefully as the conductor again.

6. Drama

7. SLAD [Anti-drugs Scheme], as a committee member, petty business.

8. Emerald march past competition, until March/April, also a petty thing.


Since I am joining Volleyball Club next year, I will have to busy about stay-behind issues


9. Volleyball Club, for exercising purposes.


Now, d'you know why am I so unhappy? But I am also pretty damn excited to meet my friends again.


To:

Dylan and Shekinah (never forget Gina, both of you!), Jia Juan (C'est la vie, mon ami!), Ahmad (Gomenasai, Nihon-go mada yoku hanasemasen.) Kamales, Keevin, Kamini, Charumathy, Manisha, Jason, Gopinath and all other Mewahans that I forgot to mention, I miss you guys so very much! But, don't worry, we will meet each other (and ending up in canteen gossiping) 3 more days!


I hope this year will bring more happiness than stress during Form 3, especially the Ixorians! Good luck and stay the way who you are now. Don't change. Never change.

No comments: