NUFFY

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Add: Stress; Less: Worry; and another tale of yesterday

Now I am very much relaxed since both of my ever-fearful papers (Hubungan Etnik and English) had ended serenely. HE was good and in English, I've wrote an epic murder story - Sorry Mom, God took you away from me in a freak accident. Sorry Dad, I got pregnant with Mike and I ended up killing you with your own pistol, which later resides me in jail with him.

My ending for my story was very abrupt. I hope I wouldn't lose many marks there. Sigh, conclusions. I am never good in ending a story I create. Bah, sunk cost. Who cares.

Now I am very much relaxed because I am sure that I can grab all those subjects ahead of me. I have to, otherwise I can't reach my mark-up of 3.75. Anything higher is surely welcomed. Tomorrow (yes, on SUNDAY) will be Microeconomics. Then Tuesday would be Intro to Accounting and Thursday marking the end of my semester 1 - Quantitative Studies. I would really miss all these subjects when I go higher. Sigh.... Things pass I know.

Actually the main reason I blog this out is because I just feel like talking because my room mate is here now (the good) and I couldn't talk to God before I sleep (the rather bad) because it feels very weird for me if I talk to God when he's there listening, although I know very well he is not interested to listen to my conversation.


Yesterday I bought a very heavy dinner which cost me RM21.10 that ended up dividing my untouched food to my friends here. I thanked God for their presence, if not they will all end up in the bin. Those first timers who saw me last night was rather shocked (as usual) with my appetite. I did eat most of my food, alright. I just shared 2 otak-otak and one piece of murtabak ayam - I quite regret buying that, I didn't find it yummy and these all summed up to RM3-ish. See, I've finished most of the food I bought!

I was basically famished (wow, I doubt I've used such big word here before) after gym yesterday with a few of my friends. I have just noticed something in me. Most of my interests are not common to my friends. I prefer swimming, my friends prefer gym. I prefer classical music, my friends prefer acoustic/modern music. I prefer presentations, my friends prefer examinations. Well, this is who I am. Always stuck in between - epic...

Alright, I think I have talked enough and I shall recede to my Accounting theories now. Ciao!

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: