NUFFY

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Childish act

Recently I have received quite a threatening message ("Is this Alex? You better watch out, we'll keep an eye on you. I heard from my friend (name disclosed) that you're a pervert and a jerk!") from an unknown number (because I strongly feel that it is because I've bombarded that party with a lengthy complaint earlier) but my intuition tells me that these people are testing my patience when it comes to this issue. Well let's get this straight, shall we?

To whom it may concern:
Yeah... Calm your freaking self. I don't blabber on stupid things just like that. Don't all of us have rights to know about anything we SHOULD know? Well pardon us for using the wrong channel because we were not TOLD at the first place not to reach to you directly! If you think by doing this is fun, let me just wait for another threat message from you. I am very sure to bring this matter to the SAD and let's see who wins the case there, shall we? This is the first and final time that I'll be tolerant with this. Don't play with me that badly. Can't you simply confront me, rather than to send me threat messages?

Isn't what we learn applies everywhere else? Where are your moral values? Didn't you memorize all 36 of them for SPM? Oh should I just say what you studied for your SPM are to simply ace that subject and not learning to apply it in life? We all have rights to speak. Besides, (come freaking on!) we were not at all touching any sensitive issues there, hello? We just demanded for a clear cut explanation here.

Truth to be told darling, you don't have to lie when I called you to ask who were you the other day. Oh, and one more. The "pervert and jerk" thing you heard from your awesome friend, you've missed the point so very much. So, please make sure that you do your research beforehand. You were so bold in your messages by using "we" as your preferred noun, but when I called you, you were giving me so much of airy talks, "This is my brother's phone... I am currently outside now..." NONSENSE!

I have one final question. How old are you? Twelve? Good lord, I am indeed very lucky to listen to my seniors by not being in this club earlier. I wouldn't wanna be caught in such a childish manner and act! Fie, fie!

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: