NUFFY

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Countdown

I woke up at 10am today with a prayer in my mind, "Our hallowed Father in Heaven, please give me wisdom and strength to wake up now and battle through the day as today is my last paper, dear Lord."

Here I am now, 11.11am, blogging, instead of reviewing. Am I not epic enough, dear people? I woke up in vain. I woke up too early. My exam only starts at 2pm but whatever it is, I am going to REALLY study now. Er... Review, not study. Wish me luck alright?

After this, I am going to pack up my things and clean the whole room (if I still have any remaining strength after today's battle. I have a strong feeling that I am going to sleep once everything is over) and prepare to leave to Mom's place on Saturday and leave on Tuesday to hometown. I have resolved, I am going to bring my cello. I don't freaking care if anyone is going to gawk at me or assume I cannot play cello because I am short, and fat thin and small.

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: