NUFFY

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last Minute Changes...

Last night was a super duper hectic life for me! Wanna peek in my mind, here is it:

Scene 1: Dad's flight has been postponed to September, I cannot depend on him anymore to send me back home.
Scene 2: Mom's car is down at the moment and will be repaired during the holidays, so there is no hope for me to depend on her to send me back home.
Scene 3: I need to carry my cello back home to practice and I would really look ugly to bring it back home like this on bus! I would look like a hooligan.
Scene 4: I had a one-week's laundry to wash before I leave this semester, because I was wanting to safe my RM3 for laundry and pack this back home, but... Just read the above scenes, then you'll understand.
Scene 5: I had to go to meet someone about some part-time job at 10pm and it was 9.40pm that time when I started panicking. At 10pm, we went there and wasted spent 1 hour plus listening to an MLM product. Holy cow! 

To whom it may concern: Allow me to highlight these part. I'm sorry, people. I might look like I am interested but I actually am listening, that's all. I am a born listener and yes, that's me. I didn't consider anything at that point. Well, let's just take it as a value judgment session for your presentations, alright. You all did good but you tire people who listen. No offense, alright?

Scene 6: I came back to hostel at around 11.30pm and started hardcore discussion with my hostel friends. 4 of us, in my room. Discussing techniques and different question types. Of course there are a lot of hollering because everyone was stressed up last (mid)night and I broke the tense with another stress, "Guys, seriously. I can see that 2 years from now, in Sem 7, we're gonna be here in this room, discussing Law, Audit, ICDM and what not," they all were a little awed with this (although it is going to be a fact) but we continued studying after that, ignoring what I had just said. After our discussion had ended at 1.30am. We finally bade each other goodbye and sleep.

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: