NUFFY

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This was what I did

Although I did a public announcement of going to the convenient store early morning to buy some groceries last night, I didn't, against all odds. How ironic! I did wake up early but Granny was reluctant to go with me, which clearly put me off to go alone to buy just a few things during Merdeka Promotion. I'll buy tomorrow perhaps.

What I did was not continue sleeping (although I very much wanted to), I defragmented my bedroom which was so full of mess (fragments, I call them). Let's see the before and after, shall we?



 And after this point, I performed miracle:



 Taa daa! It feels so much comfortable right now! Very much more :)

This is what lifeless things I do when I am bored. Sigh! Only later evening I shall have my plans going: Visit my cousin (she's admitted into the hospital because she's about to deliver anytime soon), perhaps later I shall buy the groceries, then coming back home and fetch my friend to celebrate another friend's birthday party. Yes, another coincidence of Merdeka Baby.

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: