NUFFY

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Final Destination 5

Yesterday, I woke up at 9am to prepare myself before watching movie with my Secret Sharing Gang. We reached there at 12pm and we picked the1.30pm show. It was funny. Most guys in the cinema laughed and most girls in the cinema clung tight on the guys when people die. 8 people, dying one by one. The ways they all die, you should see it. Great comedy when you see how insensibly these people all die one by one. Even as I am blogging about it now, I still laughed.

Well, the movie wasn't important. What was important was the gathering. How we talked things out, heart-to-heart with each other and to see how different everyone already is. One was talking about human anatomy so much, one was talking about law and of course, I was talking about business too much. As my future doctor friend said, "We have it all in our gang. Doctor. Lawyer. Accountant," concluding my future lawyer friend's words, "Give my name card to your patience. They can call me anytime to stand up against you," and I said, "If your patience wants me to calculate on their budget, I would be available too!"


That was it. The shortest and sweetest post I could sum it up for you, what I did yesterday. Tomorrow, it shall be celebrating Merdeka as well as my friend's birthday party. For all my friends, I am sorry for what I have done that in whichever way have offended you, indirectly or directly. Let Shawal clear off our bad debts and start anew, shall we? Selamat Hari Raya, friends!

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: