NUFFY

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Exam today

Indeed, God answered my prayers last night and this morning. Before I went for my exam, I called home again, to be blessed by Granny and... It all come out, bulls eye! Everything we  read, all came out! I was so glad for what we have prepared. Many many thanks to my hostel friends. They have been of tremendous help for just when my sole light failed me. Thank You, God for Your awesome gift! Right after that, I went to Jusco with my classmate for a lunch, window shopped and played some arcade games before we both bid farewell.

But I shall share to you (albeit such happy thoughts and doings as for to-half-day), it was a very tiring paper. I didn't even have time to go to toilet! All I did was to write, write and write. But of course there are points at where I was stuck on thinking of translations. I am a little embarrassed of myself right now. For once my proficiency in Bahasa was good... Now it has switched hands to English. For once my Hokkien was better than Mandarin, now it's otherwise. Sigh... I shall find ways to balance them back for sure!

Tomorrow would be English. I hope the same hope I have been having since form 4 - Let my ideas be organized. Honestly, I thought my previous English teacher was being biased of my works but now it happened that she was right all along, because my tutor HERE is also criticizing on my disorganized idea. When will this freaking end?!  I shall be borrowing my friend's MUET text book tonight, to revise on some factual essay facts. Language is not the problem, but my problem is the juice! I ain't have good juice to squeeze!

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: