NUFFY

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Here's my update

As usual, I'm sorry for playing the MIA game here. Exam is TOMORROW and I am still reading but many thanks to waking up quite early, I have finished reading the whole subject for tomorrow. I am just aiming for the best but if I can't, I should be glad with what I have in hands. Upon reading this subject, I was hiding in my room for a period of 4 hours (or was it longer?) and singing MCR songs in between to regulate with my building blocks of pressure and stress.

Today's Mom's birthday but I've already celebrated with her and Sis on Sunday. She understood my predicaments. Many thanks to her, I have had the first birthday celebration with her and Sis. Although it isn't grand but it's good enough. The aesthetic value of the lunch we had together was priceless. So, once again, Happy Birthday, Mom. Although sometimes I tend to show my distaste for you and Dad in the past, I now understood clearly that everything has its special reason and it is indeed a blessing in disguise since you left the matrimony home. Thanks again for spending time with me on Sunday. I'm still sorry for the "where should we have our lunch?" incident that drove Sis mad. LOL!

Third and final update: I have just enrolled myself under NUFFNANG. It's a kind of organization which posts campaigns on my blog and I earn money with that. Thanks to my hostel mate who told me about this. Now, I find more reasons to update, share and inspire all of you. Whee! For my classmates and all other people out there who are having exam tomorrow - good luck and sleep well tonight!

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: