NUFFY

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I forgot to update you people about this

On Friday, after hanging out with my (someone whom I dare call as) friend in Dang Wangi from 12pm to 5.30pm (it was a long nice journey on foot, where we ventured the whole area there but sadly I've lost my camera), I got back to my hostel dead tired for the day but I didn't sleep because it was too near to dinner.

I took a bath and by 7.30pm, my friend and I went out to TBR for food, there we noticed a guy had lost his wallet, but lucky his ID card was there with him though. In the stall, my friend and I talked for about 1 hour or so. I noticed he was a little sad that his room mate was leaving the next day. Although he denied it, I could hear from his tone and words. He was sad, yes.

As I got back to my room, I noticed that I had a miss call from Mom and later a message asking me to call her ASAP as she's fetching me that night after my sister's tuition at 10pm. So I did and she asked me to get ready by then. After everything had been done (repacking a few things, sweeping the floor) I came on Facebook for a short while and there was this friend, totally disgusted me with her attitude. Well, I am not implying that she is disgusting, I am just saying that her attitude doesn't quite suit me. I was bombarded for the 30 minutes on Facebook with so much of her repetitive stories which I now can write it out myself, and yes. It was very boring indeed but I managed to survive that wave. I would have died that night if Mom didn't come on time to save me! The one thing about her is this: She talks just too very much and I am not interested to listen. You see, I understand her too. Sometimes I talk like that as well but at least I would end it quick when the person is feeling bored with that topic.

Then, nothing much happened when I was staying with Mom for 3 days 2 nights except Saturday dinner in a Chinese restaurant. We were all peacefully eating until I saw something and laughed my heads off and I honestly felt my lungs were about to explode. There was this 4-layers-of-fats woman as old as most teenagers' mothers wearing a tight fitting pink tee with words imprinted: GOODBYE BOYS, SEE ME IN YOUR DREAMS. Holy crap! I made the neighbouring tables looked at me for a bit. That's embarrassing!

Then later at night, when Sis and I were on bed, we talked so much until 3.30am. I thought before I smiled, "If Mom has to scold me to wake me up later, it would worth it. I have rarely talked to my sister this long before in my life," and I silently thanked God for the moments we had. When the sun rose, I woke up quite independently, although Mom came to the room. We had a light breakfast and shot off at 8am, reaching home at 9.40am, bringing out all my big bags of things. There, Mom talked a little while with Granny and they both shot back to KL right after that, to avoid the traffic jam. After a light chat, I went up to my room to sleep. The journey was too tiring for me and I slept for a good 4 hours and woke up only at 4pm!

Now, my routine is simply in  this structure/cycle:
1. Wake up, brush my teeth.
2. Breakfast with coffee.
3. TV
4. Cello
5. Facebook
6. Gulliver's Travels
7. Food
8. Sleep

Lifeless.

Kyrie eleison; Supplicanti parce, Deus.

No comments: