NUFFY

Sunday, December 12, 2010

BBQ at Louisa's

After my dance class at 12pm, I got home and grabbed money and bought a dye. Yeah people. I dyed my hair for prom. This better be good. However, I'm planning to meet my hairstylist to repair my unequal distributions with her magical scissors so that it looks less unequal. So, let's get back to the topic, shall we?

At 5pm, I drove to Louisa's house and helped her with stuffs to prepare for BBQ later tonight, well... Just a little. We ended up in her theater room after a while to watch Step Up 3 (Ahmad saw me and he called me a redhead. Ha, ha)

At about 7.30pm I drove around with Aruna, Shan and Chew in the car to hunt for marshmallows. We ended up buying Mama Roti in Econsafe since they didn't have marshmallows. We were all dead fungry already that time. Then we went to Carrefour (which was not far from that area), bought 4 packs of marshmallows and we sped up into my car (passers-by would've thought we stole their products there!) and we drove back to Louisa's house and the party starts.

We did some discussions about our gang trip to Sunway next Saturday too. It seems that RM150 is more than enough. It'd be great then! Yippe!

When it was about to end, Chew, Shan and I were resting on the hall, 3 of us only, took turns to try on Osim. That was really orgasmically epic! I'm serious!!!!!!!!!! NO JOKE, PEOPLE. I felt so nice after that 15-minutes massage.

Then at 11.30pm when I was on the way back home, there was roadblock. Gosh, that was my first block and I was being so freaked out! Lucky hell Ahmad was there with me (together with 3 other friends behind) and he asked me to chill. So we wound down the window and asked, "Yes sir? How may I help?" He peeked trough with a quick scan and said, "You may leave". I said, "Thank you sir. Good night," and left.

I held Ahmad's hand for a while there as I drove slowly to drop one of my friends down. I really felt grateful for he being there with us just now. If he didn't ask me to chill, I would've panicked and the cops might've thought I actually did something WRONG!

As a conclusion, tonight is another memorable moment with my friends.

Edit 12/12/2010: I went to my hairdresser and she did hair spa on me together with the leftover dyes, NOW I look so much better! Guess how much is it?

It's only RM3.00 folks!

No comments: