NUFFY

Friday, December 10, 2010

Goodbye already?

Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.

Exam's over! Yay? I dunno. I feel empty. One moment I'm so fresh, fat and cute in form 1 where all seniors will pinch my cheeks and stuffs, one moment I'm form 5. One moment of truth where SPM is here and the next? I'm free already?

Am I really free? I feel empty without my routines. VERY empty, indeed. Perhaps today I'll just...
1. Pack my books to return to SPBT on 15th December (Text Book Loan Scheme)
2. Finish my third book of Twilight Saga. Is it Eclipse, New Moon or... Whatever. I forgot what I've read, but I still have the pictures in my head, I hope. I don't wanna re-read the whole saga!
3. Continue on with the finale of Twilight Saga and then read The Gift
4. Practice guitar and dance
5. Do I have to clean my room? Pfft!

I have 7 long and boring months ahead of me now! My plan for that WOULD be:
1. Try writing with left hand
2. Read Art of War (by Sun Tzu)
3. How about... Iliad and Odyssey? They have it in the library. I dunno.

So yeah... I think I'm very much occupied. I hope. But... I love Science. Argh, whatever. I won't understand Science if I read it alone without any teachers. I'm not pursuing Science. Well, maybe I will after I retire. Bahh! I'm talking nonsense, pardon me.

=/

No comments: