NUFFY

Monday, December 13, 2010

Life and Friendship

Friendship's new definition: A game of football (or the Americans call them soccer).

Why: Topic is like the ball. Would they really care for the players much or just the ball when people get them? Everyone is looking at the ball, THEN the player. When the ball is not there anymore, would people still look at them?

How: Friends are not to stay. I don't say ALL because the premise of: ALL friends are not to stay, is false. I'd go for SOME. Well I just have to learn not to hurt people's feelings as well as feel REALLY sorrowful for what I have done wrong.

Last night, my friends and I had a little fight. Out of the blue, this stupendous person writing this post now, told another friend about something which was OUT of the topic. Coming to think of that, I really feel like wearing shades or just lock myself in the house for the rest of my life. I was embarrassed by my own actions. I went against my... principles.

You see, when I got angry over things, words just pour out without me thinking twice and I thought I told someone that I... trusted? Seriously, the words: Trustworthiness, BEST friends and any other words which have close proximity to these two, disgust me. I'm not the person who'd go round laughing with the same clique if I find them fake.

Life equations and inequalities:

0 £ close friends £ 20

0 £ true friends £ 20

Plastic friends = n(close friends U true friends)'
Life = Ups + Downs + Tears. . . (d= circumstances)
Life ³ Sucks + Rocks

Clichéd much? That's life. ;D

PS: If you wonder what are all these about, then this is not suitable for you people. It's about arithmetic progression, linear inequalities, sets, basically... It's about Mathematics.

PSS: Now I'll learn to choose my friends wisely.

To whom it may be concerned: I have lost my faith to you. They're right, you don't worth my love for you as my friendship.

No comments: