NUFFY

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wonders

I really wonder can I do it.
Do what?
Guitar examination next year March.

Though it's only Grade 2. I didn't dare to tell my grandmother about how much I have to pay and stuffs. LUCKY me, I am finding job in accounting firms in Oakland Commerce Square! I really hope I can go to Loi&Co to gain some experience. I sent my CV to them via email already last night (twice! I accidentally hit the SEND button when my CV was not finalized by Dad. Then on the second mail, I apologized to them saying it was not rectified yet. I hope it won't give any bad impressions to my employer).

I am going to use this money I am earning, together with my monthly allowance to pay for my guitar fees, exam fees and perhaps, dance class? The dance class thing is just a plan.

This is it:
After guitar exam grade 2, I plan to take dance class and guitar class on alternate months. I hope my guitar academy principal allows this, although he is a nice man, we never knew what future holds for us, would we?

So, back to my guitar examination doubts... Maybe I should continue reading bible to (re)gain faith in God. My skills are still honestly crappy because my speed and accuracy is really really poor when it comes to fast-tempi pieces. If at all I get a terribly fast piece with many chromatic signs (sharps and flats) in any of my 3 exam pieces. I'm fucked by life, again. Not forgetting scales and aural. And Theory of Music, I have yet to take. I have to take TOM up to Grade 5 to continue my guitar practical all the way up to where I want. Well, I guess I'll worry about that later.

A stern warning to people who tries to discourage me (I think Mom would be on top of the list):
Don't you even think of it. I will worry about it myself and I know where to stop. I know I have to take care of my lodging, food, fuel and many other stuffs. But you know what? I will manage it just as how you have managed it so far as a parent. I'll gain knowledge from you when the time comes. Trust me. I can.

I do believe in miracle as it is a part of God's wonderful work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up, ooi.. i believe u can do it.. =)