NUFFY

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Is this my life?

I told my Gran that I was simply planning to stay there for one night with my friends after Graduation Night on the 16th December, last night. The effect? I was bombarded with issues and I just told her a concluding statement: "Let's not talk about this anymore" and I went listening to Paramore songs to chill my nerves down. At least it's better than me shouting or whatsoever. She didn't like that too.

She does not understand my bloody problem and started bombarding me with dozens of issues,
"I am not gonna pay your rents for that night"
"Do you have money?"
"You have to start saving up for college already"

Frankly, I am just so bored with this that next time, I really am NEVER EVER FOREVER telling her my plans. If she asks, I'm just going to say, "I'm afraid you will start scolding me and raising up issues again."

The problem is that I have pretty bad night blindness, hell it'd be worse if I am not wearing my specs. Anyway, with or without, night blindness is still pronounced. Just what if I drive to Royale Bintang at 3pm (since I am the committee member, I have to be there early) and will be running here and there like mad cow with other members of the programme. Besides that, I will have to run the show from evening till midnight! I am the emcee. I know when I am tired, I can't drive. So I planned to sleep there for a night with my friends, so we all pay lesser.

Now it always seem to me that Mom is doing huge business all over the world and could not be there for me when I needed her. My Dad? Don't mention. He's always asking me to "take it easy" without resolving it. I have no one now. Wow.

Let's just pray I won't die of accident, shall we? I'm so sick of continuing this issue anymore. Is this really my life?

No comments: