NUFFY

Thursday, December 23, 2010

News

There are about 2 things in particular that turned my day from :) to :(

First:

Am not concerned about the backgrounds; just that at your young age to be exposed to such kind of surroundings would surely influence your future outlook …. Taking into consideration that such is the life style of rich yuppies!!

Am awaiting for my HR dept for update of any temporary works around here…. Apparently N/A in S’ban – will keep you posted of any development


A mail reply from mom saying that La Esquina is a place for rich yuppies. Yes people, Loi&Co rejected me, perhaps I am too young for that and stuffs. So then I turned up into this restaurant which (doubtlessly) I have dined in nights ago. The pay is pretty good, RM4 per hour. I get to work in a new environment and I have to work as a part-time waiter from 7pm to 2am the next day. I do understand a mother's feelings about this. Ironically, Granny has given green light for me and she did ask me to try and if it really is no good, I can resign. [Case closed] And now a new case is opened: Mom's issue about worrying that my "future outlook" will be influenced.

Seriously, is it so hard to even find a work just to pay up for my guitar examination? I am not asking much. All I know I have yet to go against my own principles.

1. No drugs
2. No baddies
2.1. Any baddies as my friends, I've kept my distance when I am with them
3. No smoking
4. Slight drinking of wine and only wine. I've had it with liquor when I took a few sip from Dad's cup. HORRIBLE TASTE!
5. I'm still who I am

I know things are not going to be easy. At least I am NOT a drug mule to get thousands in days time, am I? I work the hard way. I don't wanna work in Family Store anymore because I've worked there before and I know how it is like in there already.

Sigh, how I just wish I can be the spoilt brat to throw tantrums at everyone in the family and get free money in turn. Gay too much? I doubt I can be like that, despite the fact that I am one myself.

Second:
I can't believe how a friend that once said, "It's okay, I'll be there for you when you need me" ditched my clique! Although it was not so painstakingly painful for me as I was not so close to this friend, I still... Sigh. We were really really shocked about what this friend had done to us. We've tried calling her, texting her and we get... Zilch. No replies, no nothing.

Due to these things, I somehow feel depressed and dramatic as though the wind is asking me to die. (To music lovers, I can give you one piece to describe how I feel now: Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in Em, movement 1)

Thanks to Blogspot and Facebook, as I was writing about this, I somehow feel better already.

I wish for a better tomorrow, a better job search, a better... better.

No comments: