NUFFY

Monday, December 20, 2010

Exam fee!

GOOD HEAVENS! I have checked with my teacher, the exam fee is RM268 (excluding aural, scale book and exam book yet!). Bad news, I have to pay up latest by 17/1/2011. I now declare Alexander Ooi is NOT going to spend any more money until he has finished paying for his examination. Damn it! Lucky thing that all 3 pieces I am about to learn is pretty easy! I was relieved for a moment!

I really hope so much that I will get hired in Loi&Co. I got their reply today, asking about:
"Have you just completed your SPM? Have you taken any taxation or audit papers before?"

I answered honestly with 2 long paragraphs of essay which I honestly hope it will not bore them much. You see, 2 questions, 2 paragraphs. Simple mathematics!

If I really get hired, I'd be Malaysian's youngest and luckiest accountant wannabe that has ever lived! PLEASE let this be good!
"Father, let Your will be done."

No comments: