NUFFY

Friday, December 17, 2010

Graduation Night

I was out from house since 9.15am, yesterday. Going for my dance practice and finally... We had to call it off because my partner was not feeling well to play on with the show. As a result of that, we (Mohana and I) as the emcees, had to change a lot of the script last minute and I was very grateful that everything ran rather smooth! Although there were zillions of (unbearable and embarrassing) mistakes during the time.

Let's get back to the time frame. I was roaming around with my car after my teacher said she was busy in school and would not be able to come for the practice. Yes, one teacher would be my partner. That was already 10.40am. So, I drove to Royale Bintang and I reached there around 11.30am. I waited for Mohana to come and then... we started rehearsing our script all over and over again. Trust me, if we didn't, it's gonna suck EVEN more!

After everything was done, I took the room key from teacher and rested there from 2.40pm till 5pm. I was so lucky to have the changing room for myself first! Everything was simply amazing in the room when I was alone.

At 5pm, Mohana and I were again going through the hectic script and at long last, 5.45pm, I went up to change to my professional suit. We ran the whole program, we literally run everywhere to get things done. Basically the both of us, could have been dead on that night! I was very happy when Mohana and I said, SIGNING OFF. That ends the work of the running around and stuffs. No more pretenses and slang. No more running. I could rest, finally! That was already about 12.30am.

I think what I wanna say here is more than enough as I am sure everyone has Facebook and most of you are my friends, as well as most of you attended the wonderful night.

I am not going to touch about how nice the night was, or how everyone else was enjoying their night. This post, is more to my personal message and feeling on that night. Perhaps you'd want to read their blogs after reading mine to get the picture of it?

No comments: