NUFFY

Friday, December 3, 2010

Mummy, Happy Belated Birthday

Last Wednesday was my (class teacher/Add Maths teacher/Modern Maths teacher/Mummy)'s birthday and I did a bookmark for her from a congratulations card. Here it is::

From a card, I cut out the motive, pasted on the other side of the card. The A4 paper was for the back design.
Since she's an AM teacher too, I designed this in a way she would understand. For those without clues, Love=tan90 means love is infinity. Following are the solutions and the decoded message.
End product, front and back. Written in red ink, "Algoritma untuk Bonda" means, "Algorithm for Mummy". I felt that Malay phrase is very catchy and classic myself. I hope she likes it since she likes reading as much as I do too. Happy B'day again, teacher! Whee!


No comments: